When you have decided to sell your property some documents will ease our work if we get them at the same time as you decide to put your property for sale with us.

Remember the more information we have about your property the better we can answer the questions from the potential buyers and also in that way increase the probability of a quick sale. WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU

The following documents or information of the persons who have signed the title deed when the property was bought should be provided.

Copy of personal documents:

  • Present passports and of old passport in case they have been renewed since the purchase.
  • NIE certificates.
  • Residential cards if resident.
  • Fiscal certificate if resident.

Copy of documents related to the property:

  • Title deeds (Escriture de compra venta)
  • Habitation certificate (Cedula de habitabilidad)
  • Last bills of water, electricity, gas, waste (Basura)
  • Last Suma bill (IBI)
  • Contact details of the fiscal representative or lawyer if you have already one.
  • From June 1st 2013 the seller must have an energy certificate when selling the property. (We can help you to apply for one)

IMPORTANT: Above documentation can be handed to us in hard copy or sent via email.

If you are interested in selling your Spanish property, please fill out the FREE VALUATION form.